Nightcore - Angel of Darkness

  • Posted by : Hendrapro

       Intro



    Hello friends, you must know about technology and of course you must have heard about ICT. Yap ICT is information technology and communication technology. Information technology includes everything related to the process, use as a tool, manipulation, and management of information. so my friends try to explain what is contained in ICT before that let me introduce my friends who are participating in looking for information about ICT. starting with me. my name is Hendra Mulya Wijaya (202032006) and there is a friend of mine also named Anastasya Wilujeng Hayuningsari (202032028) and Nafhatun Nuraniyyah (202032031)



    Leave a Reply

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Copyright © - Learn to Understand About ICT

    Learn to Understand About ICT - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan